- stainless steel
- 90° for thread M18 x 1.5
- length adjustable for different depths
In order to avoid O2 sensor failure and possible engine check error codes caused by the improved emission flow.
(For those running racing catalytic convertors or catless downpipes)
Sales price: 78.75 Euro
Unscrew the OEM lambda probe and screw in the NOVATUNE simulator. First put the copper washer between the hexagon nut
and the OEM lambda probe thread hole.
CAUTION: The thread of the NOVATUNE simulator may only be screwed in so far that the top is on the same level
as the surface inside the racing catalytic convertor or catless downpipe (not into the direct exhaust gas stream).
Tighten up with the hexagon nut to secure. Screw in the OEM lambda probe in the NOVATUNE simulator.
NOVATUNE exhaust flap eliminator with DELETE-R function for BMW F and G Series – part number NTEXDEL
NOVATUNE exhaust flap eliminator with DELETE-R function for BMW F and G Series
(for deactivation of the function or removal of the exhaust flap)
includes mounting clip for heat shield
Sales price: 35.00 Euro includes 19% tax
Supports the following features:
- prevents errors in the engine management
- prevents errors in the CAN bus system
- prevents motor control lamp (flashing)
- simple assembly and without a trace to remove
Supports the following models:
BMW 1 Series F20 LCI M140i and M140ixDrive
BMW 1 Series F21 LCI M140i and M140ixDrive
BMW 2 Series F22 LCI M240i and M240ixDrive
BMW 2 Series F23 LCI M240i and M240ixDrive
BMW 3 Series F30 LCI 330i and 330ixDrive
BMW 3 Series F30 LCI 340i and 340ixDrive
BMW 3 Series F31 LCI 330i and 330ixDrive
BMW 3 Series F31 LCI 340i and 340ixDrive
BMW 4 Series F32 LCI 430i and 430ixDrive
BMW 4 Series F32 LCI 440i and 440ixDrive
BMW 4 Series F33 LCI 430i and 430ixDrive
BMW 4 Series F33 LCI 440i and 440ixDrive
BMW 4 Series F36 LCI 430i and 430ixDrive
BMW 4 Series F36 LCI 440i and 440ixDrive
BMW 5 Series G30 540i and 540ixDrive
BMW 5 Series G31 530i and 530ixDrive
BMW 5 Series G31 540i
NOVATUNE CAN bus control module for BMW F series
(additional control unit includes wiring)
only in conjunction with multifunctional steering wheel
Sales price: 895.00 Euro includes 19% sales tax
NOVATUNE CAN bus control module supports the following features:
– DELETE-R – which clean Check Engine Light Suppressor model for those running catless downpipes or racing metallic catalytic converters
(gasoline engine) at the push of a steering wheel button
– FULL control over Exhaust Valve Control at the push of a steering wheel button
– Open/Close Exhaust Valve at any time and instantly
– Even on cold starting, flaps can be opened (this is not possible with OEM / M-Menu)
– Compatible with all exhaust systems (OEM or aftermarket) that retain the factory Exhaust Valve Control.
– USB Port for easy setup / updates – Module can be configured and updated using via PC
(Auto Start Stop function (delete) at the push of a steeering wheel button is in preparation)
(DELETE-R – which clean Check Engine Light Suppressor model for those running catless downpipes (replaces DPF diesel particulate filter)
at the push of a steering wheel button is in preparation)
– Completely removable at any time
The module is supplied with all connectors and parts you need. Installation time: approx. 45 minutes.
Only 5 cables and one plug have to be connected (only plug everything in – no soldering / cutting).
1 Series and 2 Series with electronic valve control (not for F45/F46 and F87 M2)
3 Series and 4 Series with electronic valve control and all M models
5 Series with electronic valve control and all M models
6 Series with electronic valve control and all M models
X3, X4, X5, X6 and and all M models
NOVATUNE CAN bus control module is operated above the already existing rocker switch (RES button) on the steering wheel of speed control.
If the cruise control is switched off, you can switch back and forth.